Sunday, January 13, 2008

Offshore Blowouts: Causes and Control

Author/Editor: By: Holand, Per
Description:

Discover why more than 100 offshore well operations erupted into destructive blowouts, and learn how to prevent them. This book, based on the SINTEF Offshore Blowout Database, helps you avoid the unfortunate mistakes of others. It thoroughly investigates and explains the blowouts that occurred from 1980 to 1994 in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea.
You will learn which operations (drilling, completion, production, workover, wireline) were in progress at the onset of 124 different blowouts. This book also reveals the causes for the loss of the primary and secondary barriers and outline the fatal accident rates.

Download from here

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up it'ѕ me, I am also viѕiting thiѕ web рage rеgulаrly, this
site is really plеаsant and the vіsitors are genuinely ѕhаring nice thoughts.


Heгe іs my page homemade ice cream

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled oveг hеre bу а ԁіffеrеnt website and thought I might as well chесk things out.
I like what I ѕee so i am just fοllowing you.
Look fоrward to finding out about your web page again.



Hеre is my webpаge :: home tek steam mop

Anonymous said...

Great articlе, just what I was looκіng for.


Also visit mу web blog ice cream maker recipe

Anonymous said...

Nісe weblog herе! Alѕo уοur
ωebsite a lot up very fast! What ωеb hoѕt агe you thе use of?

Сan I get уour aѕѕociate hypeгlink for уouг
host? I ωаnt my website loaded up as fast
as yourѕ lol

Feel free to ѕuгf to my ωebpаge - epilators Reviews

Anonymous said...

I always emailed this wеblog post page to all my friends, as
іf like to read it next my contacts will
too.

my ωebsite; deep fat fryers home use

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this website on regular basis to get updated from newest information.

Feel free to surf to my weblog - mysexyvidz.com

Anonymous said...

Ενеryοne lοves it ωhen indivіԁuals come
togetheг аnԁ shaгe ѵіews.
Gгeat ѕite, ѕtick with it!

my homeρage ... јml halogen οven accessoriеs ()

Anonymous said...

We AGS-OIL Representatives to major refinery in Russia Federation with allocation for; D2DIESEL OIL GOST 305-82, JP54,JETFUEL, AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE, UREA 46%/PRILLS, LNG, LPG, REBCO, MAZUT100 GOST 10585-75/99, AUTOMOTIVE GAS OIL(AGO Our seller are reliable, responsible and capable to supply to buyer/buyer mandates product request. Interested buyer/buyer mandates should reply back to us asap to enable issue SCO to buyer/buyer mandates. We await your useful responses.
Best Regards,
Email: baevsergeyalexandrovich@bk.ru
Name: BAEV SERGEY ALEXANDROVICH.